Cały dom / mieszkanie
Maximum number of guests:
Apartment Stanislas is the perfect place from which to explore Krakow. Conveniently situated in the heart of the Jewish Quarter and just 5 minutes walk to the Main Square.
Light and spacious (140 sqm!) , it has 3 bedrooms (up to 7)
1. main bedroom with a double bed and ensuit bathroom
2. family bedroom with a double bed and a single bed
3. twin bedroom - with a2 single beds
a large lounge with stereo, TV and DVD player and log-burning stove, 3 sofas (from which 2 are double sofa beds for another 2-4 people)
a modern fully-equipped kitchen/dining-room (equipped with all necessary dishes/utensils provided, 4 ring stove, fridge, kettle, microwave, toaster, ‘farmhouse-style’ wooden table and benches conveniently seats up to 10 people); also with a covered balcony
2 bathrooms :
1. with a tub, shower cabine, toilet, basin, washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
2. ensuit bathroom with poweful shower, basin and toilet
Central-heating and instant hot water. Cots and highchairs can be provided.
Apartment Stanislas is situated on the second floor of a charming ‘Arts and Crafts’ period building, built in 1893. It has been modernised throughout to ensure complete comfort for guests, whilst care has also been taken to retain as many of the elegant original features as possible.
Light and spacious, the apartment can accomodate up to 9/11 adult with ease (plus 2 babies).